Discretionary Portfolio Manager Services:
- Portfolio Manager Services (PMS)
- Wealth Management & Planning
- Corporate Advisory
- Tax Advisory & Consultation
- Estate Planning / Legacy Planning
- Portfolio Management Based on Principles of Jainism
- Philanthropic Planning
- Mutual Fund Advisory Services
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
Portfolio Manager Services (PMS)
We customize investment portfolios in stocks, debts, fixed incomes, structured products, cash, and other individual securities based on the financial goals and risk appetite of our clients.
Since investing in direct equity requires updated market knowledge, strong research, rich experience, and regular monitoring, for an individual investor it becomes a hectic process.
For investors seeking an alternative to direct equity, we suggest investments in PMS. PMS is more comfortable for investors, and in the long run, they tend to generate better returns.
We have separate bank accounts and depository under the respective client’s name with the custodian bank to maintain the money and shares of the PMS account holders.
Here are the prerequisites to open a PMS account:
- The minimum investment required to open a Portfolio Management Account is Rs. 50 Lakhs
- At any point in time, additional amounts can be invested under the same account in multiples of Rs. 1 Lakhs minimum
- There is no lock-in period – you can withdraw the funds partially or fully at any point in time
- We do not charge any entry/exit/processing fee for PMS
- The management fees will be charged proportionately at the end of every quarter and performance-based incentives will be charged at the end of the year only. (Please contact us for more details)
- Once your PMS account is activated, you can view the details of your portfolio on the website/email or we can courier the report to your address every monthly
- An audited statement of accounts will be sent to each Portfolio Account holder at the end of the financial year
Wealth Management & Planning
Wealth Management is an integrated and a 360° holistic approach to managing personal finances.
At KRIIS, we combine investment advisory with other financial services to meet your needs to plan your own or your family’s present and future requirements.
Our services created to generate and protect wealth are customized, all-inclusive, and easy to help you manage your savings.
Corporate Advisory Services
We have in house dedicated team of professionals to provide right solutions to our clients in corporate matter and other related areas of profession our corporate advisory services include:
- All matters related to ROC/MCA & Company Law Board.
- Formation of Public & Private Limited Company.
- Formation of NBFC Company.
- Formation of Limited Liability Partnership (LLP).
- Formation of Section 25 Companies.
- E–Filling of Annual Returns & other necessary forms of MCA.
- Maintenance & Compliance of Statutory Records.
- Mergers & Acquisitions of the Companies.
- Corporate Restructuring.
- Consultancy on their various projects in India & implementation of these projects.
- Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Companies based on the Joint Venture Agreements.
- Issuance of Compliance certificates under various Acts such as Companies Act, FEMA and Listing Agreement etc.
- Liaison with Banks regarding loans of the company, creation and satisfaction of charge.
- Issuance of Search reports, drafting resolutions on various company matters.
- Due Diligence activities from the buyers, investors, collaborator or from management perspective.
Tax Advisory & Consultation
Taxes may be significant cost for doing business and hence upfront advice can help in attaining tax efficiency. We focus on exploring opportunities and leveraging them to enhance the advantage of clients inform of significant tax savings.
Our key services offering include:
- Carry out diagnostic health check analysis from a tax prospective.
- Procedural compliance by way of Computing Income, Income Tax and E-filing Income Tax Returns, TDS Returns, Routine Correspondence with the government department.
- Registration with respective authority and obtaining necessary Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction & Collection Account Number (TAN).
- Corporate and Personal tax compliance including income-tax assessments, Appeals before the Commissioner (Appeals) and the appearing before income-tax Appellate Tribunal.
- Tax Planning for Corporate and Individual, Filing of Income-tax return and Wealth-tax returns of residents and non-residents individuals, domestic and foreign companies and other entities.
- Assistance in availing benefits, exemptions, reliefs, rebates and deductions to minimize the incidence of tax.
- Advice from a tax prospective in respect of agreements to be entered into by various parties
Estate Planning / Legacy Planning
At KRIIS, we are your legacy creators. We believe no investments go waste rather they remain evergreen. The compounding effect of investments enables you to earn even after your regular cash flow ceases post-retirement. We ensure your planning for your golden years is accurate to help you continue a lavish lifestyle while securing some amount for your coming generations.
Our professionals will also help you prepare legally valid wills to assist you in transferring your assets to your rightful inheritor/s without any hurdles whenever the need arises.
This is to be taken into consideration that all assets of a person without a will prepared before his/her death, goes to one who the law of the land deems heir based on the respective/applicable personal laws.
A legally binding will should:
- Enable hassle-free transfer of all your assets to the people and organizations you choose
- Assign/ name a guardian to care for your minor children (if any), if you can’t
- Assign/name someone to manage the property you leave to minor children (yours or someone else’s), and
- Name your executor with the authority to make sure that the terms of your will are carried out
Portfolio Management Based on Principles of Jainism
We understand and are sensitive to your sentiments as investors. We, therefore, work in tandem with your beliefs and faiths and avoid working with companies associated with activities that may be deemed improper. Under this segment of our portfolio, based on the principle of Jainism that lays emphasis on “Ahimsa”, we refrain from sectors and companies like breweries, hatcheries, hotels, genetic modification of agriculture products, animal testing, etc.
After a certain point in time, everyone feels an innate desire to give back to the society that had supported them in their success. We appreciate such acts of charity and, therefore, help our clients plan out the financing for such activities and even assist with the execution of the plan.
Mutual Fund Advisory Services
At KRIIS, we have highly skilled professionals to manage your mutual funds. They are here to recommend you the right mutual fund schemes depending on your risk and investment sphere.
Very often individuals are either under-insured or over-insured. We at KRIIS, ensure that all our clients are insured correctly as per their personal profiles.
The ever-increasing cost of medical treatments is becoming a formidable challenge. A good health insurance coverage for each family member has become almost essential in today’s scenario. We, there, are here to help and guide you to obtain a suitable health insurance coverage.