- Disclosure Documents
- Performance Based Fee Structure
- Complaint Data
- Grievance Redressal & Dispute Settlement Mechanism
The client shall pay the portfolio management fees to the Portfolio Manager at the rates and in the manner provided hereunder:
a) Annual Fixed Investment Management Fees:
Zero annual fixed investment management fees
b) Performance Fees for discretionary services:
- Performance based management fees would be charged based on performance over and above a hurdle rate of 5%. In case the portfolio return achieved is above the hurdle rate, a Performance Fee would be charged on the incremental return at 20% per annum.
- We shall charge performance based fee only on increase in portfolio value in excess of the previously achieved high water mark.
- All the above fees would be charged pro‐rata basis for accounts opened during the quarter.
- All fees will incur GST @ 18% as applicable.
- In case the performance of the portfolio is below the hurdle rate of 5% in any year, we would have to make up for this hurdle rate and the subsequent year’s hurdle rate before the performance fee would be applicable.
- The client will be billed on an annual basis in which his/her/its account is activated.
c) Demat and bank charges
- No demat charges and bank charges will be charged.
d) Other charges:
The following are the fees charged by the other intermediaries in the portfolio management process and paid directly to the respective intermediary.
Custodian (Edelweiss Capital Services Limited)
- Fixed Custodian Fees is 0.03% plus GST @ 18% of Average Assets under Custody per annum.
- No transaction fees will be levied.
Brokerage and Transaction cost (Edelweiss Broking Ltd)
- Brokerage fees is 0.10% of the transaction value plus other statutory levies included in the contract note.
All the regulatory charges are subject to changes as per the notification issued by the government from time to time and the Portfolio Manager may revise and amend the Portfolio Management Fees from time to time with the prior consent of the Client.
A) Details of the Investor Relation Officer
All investor queries and complaints should be addressed to the compliance officer, whose contact co-ordinates are provided below:
CS Mansi Nagda
KRIIS – The Portfolio Management Company
Registered Address: Office No. 606, Runwal R-square, LBS Marg, Mulund West, Mumbai – 400080
Contact No: 022 2565 5808
Email id: email@example.com
B) Grievance Redressal and Dispute Settlement Mechanism
In the event of any grievance expressed by the investor about any of the services that we have agreed to provide, the investor shall write to CS Mansi Nagda, the compliance officer at the address specified above or write by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The compliance officer shall acknowledge the receipt of the email within 2 working days. Further, the compliance officer shall, within a period of 7 working days, address the grievance of the client and write to the client in the form of an Action Taken Report (ATR) stating the action is taken and where the grievance is of the nature that can be repetitive, the steps taken so that the grievance does not arise again should be mentioned.
In the event of failure to settle the disputes by mutual negotiation, it may be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The venue of arbitration shall be Mumbai (India) and be conducted in English language. The decision taken by the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties with immediate effect.
C) SEBI Complaints Redress System (SCORES)
The investor can approach SEBI, lodge their complaints and track the status of such complaint from anywhere through SCORES at https://scores.gov.in, if an investor does not get a response or are not satisfied with the response provided by the compliance officer.
On receipt of complaints through SCORES, SEBI takes up the matter with the concerned market intermediary and follows up with them. A complaint shall be treated as resolved / disposed / closed only when SEBI disposes / closes the complaint in SCORES.
KRIIS considers client privacy to be a fundamental aspect of its relationship with clients. It strives to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality. It is committed to protect the privacy and confidential information of its clients and to ensure the confidentiality of personal information obtained to understand the client’s needs and for legal compliance.
We may, if required by applicable laws, rules, and regulations, disclose the identity of the client to the issuer of securities held as part of the assets or to the agents of such issuer upon the request of such issuer or to any government body, without further consent from the client.
Further, we may also disclose the identity of the client to any third party, as it may deem necessary for rendering the services under the portfolio investment management agreement.